Psychic Development with Vicki Tofts | The Power of Sound – Wednesday 19th May 2021
PSYCHIC DEVELOPMENT EVENING GROUP
An evening of Sound Healing with Vicki Tofts
We are delighted to inform you all that our psychic development meetings will start again in person at the Barn on Wednesday 19th May. It will be wonderful to see each other in person.
The next stage of the government’s easing of lockdown starts on 17th May allowing us to do this. This is why, for one month only, we are holding our evening group on the third Wednesday of the month.
We are delighted to welcome Vicki Tofts to the Barn for the first time. She is very excited about her visit to Abington Barn to share her experience of the power of sound.
During the session, Vicki will be demonstrating how sound can be used to aid the healing of the body and mind. There will also be opportunities to gain some practical experience using the instruments provided (under Covid-19 guidelines).
Please bring a mat or blanket as there will be the option to lie on the floor during the evening. Mats and blankets will not be available for your use from the Barn due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Hand sanitiser will be available for your use.
Vicki is a qualified musician and sound therapist and has been practicing sound therapy for over 15 years. She has a passion for sound, music, and its healing properties and thoroughly enjoys sharing this with others.
BOOK YOUR PLACE
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday 19th May. The evening starts at 7.30 and ends at 9.30 pm. Please arrive in time to settle before we start.
We ask for a donation of £10 preferably in advance via PayPal/BACS or by cash on the door if not (this helps pay the tutor’s expenses). Call 01223 892562 or email [email protected]
We are a Covid-19 secure building so we can host these mini-workshops but you must wear a face-covering other than when you are in your seat/allocated space during the workshop.
It is also essential that you advise us that you intend to come as we need to ensure that the number of attendees will enable us to adhere to social distancing measures. We also need to have a record for possible track and trace requirements.
Please remember the following:
1. If you suspect you may have Coronavirus/Covid-19, or have any symptoms, or have been in close contact with anyone who has, please do not come to the Barn.
2. Please bring your face covering to wear when required. However, it is essential to maintain at least a 2 metre gap between other attendees, unless you are from the same household or bubble.
3. Please make your way to the main hall on arrival and do not congregate around the entry and exit points.
4. Do not enter the reception area until the person in front of you has moved on into the hall.
5. Once you have chosen your seat, please do not switch.
6. Please bring your own drink.
Phone or email the Barn on 01223 892562 or [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to book your place.