HIRE THE BARN
If you are a tutor seeking a spiritual location in which to teach then we hope that we can provide a special place that will enhance your teaching and allow you to pass on the knowledge that you are gifted with. We hope that this page provides you with the basic information which you might need during the planning of your workshop or training course.
Please do not hesitate to email or call us for further information. You can also arrange a viewing of the Barn by appointment.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
(click + to reveal the answers)
When is the Barn available to hire?
The Barn is available to hire 7 days a week. You can hire for a full day, morning, afternoon, or evening.
Please check our calendar for date availability.
COST of HIRing THE BARN?
WEEKDAYS (Monday to Friday)
Half day (Morning session or Afternoon session or Evening session – 4 hours) £65
Full day (8 hours) £110
WEEKENDS (Saturday & Sunday)
Half day (Morning session or Afternoon session or Evening session – 4 hours) £70
Full day (8 hours) £120
VAT is not applicable.
booking and cancellation
A 25% deposit is required within 14 days of booking to secure your selected date(s).
Balance payments are due within 28 days after your workshop has taken place. After which interest will be charged at 2.5% above
You can pay by BACS, Cheque or CASH.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY BOOKING?
Cancellations must be put in writing via email to email@example.com. Your deposit is refundable as long you inform us of your intention to cancel your booking up until 14 days prior to the date of your workshop.
If you cancel within 14 days of your workshop, your deposit is non-refundable.
Full Terms and Conditions are available on request.
HELP with PROMOTING YOUR WORKSHOP/EVENT
Included in your booking fee – at no extra charge – is promotion of your event on our website, social media channels, and in our regular e-letter to our database. We will also display flyers in our reception area, so that attendees at other workshops are aware of your workshop.
For an additional fee, we can put together a flyer to help promote your event. Please contact us for details.
However, please remember that the success of your event is mainly dependent on your own advertising and promotion.
facilities to help make your workshop run smoothly
- Free onsite parking for approx. 20 cars (more available on request)
- Sign put at the road entrance to the Barn to help direct attendees
- Reception area for registration
- Underfloor Heating
- Use of designated garden area
- Kitchen with tea and coffee making facilities and fridge
- Indoor and outdoor eating areas
- Wheel chair friendly venue
- 3 x Toilets (including one with disabled facilities)
- Access to the Barn is available 30 minutes prior to workshop start time for set-up
Tea, coffee and biscuits can be provided for an additional charge (£2.00 per attendee for the day).
You will have use of our fridge, urn, mugs, glasses, plates and cutlery.
Organisers can bring in pre-prepared food or guests can bring packed lunches and keep them in the fridge. Cooking is not permitted at the Barn.
You can arrange for caterers to deliver food should you wish to provide lunch or you can bring food which doesn’t need to be heated yourself.
Washing-up facilities are available.
TEACHING MATERIALS INCLUDED IN YOUR HIRE PRICE
The following teaching materials and equipment are available for use free of charge by Tutors. Please advise what you would like to be made available in advance.
- Chairs x 70
- Couches x 2
- Cushions x 40
- Projector screen x 1
- Tables x 10
- Free-standing Flip Chart Board x 1 (you will need to supply your own pad and pens)
OTHER materials available aT ADDITIONAL COST
For a additional charge you can also rent the following resources:
- PA/Sound system
- Prior approval is required should anything need to be fixed to any fixtures or fittings
- Any requested materials will be left for you in the main hall but the course tutor is responsible for the set-up of materials unless otherwise agreed (assistance will be given where possible)
- The course tutor assumes responsibility for the well being of their students whilst on site
- The course tutor will be shown where all fire exits are and the location of the first aid kit
- The course tutor is responsible for informing students of health and safety procedures
- The Barn does not accept responsibility for the security of personal belongings and valuables
- The Barn is not responsible for the content of the course and subsequent outcome for students
- The tutor is responsible for their own insurance and liability cover appropriate for their workshop subject
CHECK THE CALENDAR
- Mon 28
- Tue 29
- Wed 30
- Thu 31
- Fri 1
- Sat 2
- Sun 3
- Mon 4
- Tue 5
- Wed 6
- Thu 7
- Fri 8
- Sat 9
- Sun 10
- Mon 11
- Tue 12
- Wed 13
- Thu 14
- Fri 15
- Sat 16
- Sun 17
- Mon 18
- Tue 19
- Wed 20
- Thu 21
- Fri 22
- Sat 23
- Sun 24
- Mon 25
- Tue 26
- Wed 27
- Thu 28
- Fri 29
- Sat 30
- Sun 1
02November2:00 pm - 4:30 pmAbington Barn
09November10:00 am - 5:00 pmAbington Barn
30November10:00 am - 4:00 pmAbington Barn