Psychic Development with Helen Preston – Wednesday 9th September 2020
PSYCHIC DEVELOPMENT EVENING GROUP
We are delighted to inform you all that our psychic development meetings will start again on Wednesday 9th September.
Helen will be guided to take us through some interesting exercises, and have some fun, while we expand our intuition and develop our gifts.
Many of you will know Helen as she has been to the Barn before and we all enjoyed the experience. We hope to see you on the 9th!
Helen works as a therapist offering a range of professional treatments to enhance wellbeing by re-balancing the connections between your mind, body and soul. Self-awareness can bring joy and peace into your life.
It will be wonderful for us all to be together again but things will be slightly different due to Covid-19.
It is essential that you advise us that you intend to come as we need to ensure that the number of attendees will enable us to adhere to social distancing measures. We also need to have a record for possible track and trace requirements.
Wednesday 9th September – 7.30 – 9.30 pm.
Please remember the following:
- If you suspect you may have Coronavirus/Covid-19, or have any symptoms, or have been in close contact with anyone who has, please do not come to the Barn.
- Please bring your face covering to wear.
- Please make your way to the main hall on arrival and do not congregate around the entry and exit points.
- Do not enter the reception area until the person in front of you has moved on into the hall.
- When queuing please maintain a 2 metre gap between parties.
- Once you have chosen your seat, please do not switch.
- Please bring your own water or drink.
Phone or email the Barn on 01223 892562 or [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to book your place.
We ask for a donation of £5 at the door (which helps pay the tutor’s expenses) and tea/coffee/biscuits are included.